Flaster Law Group
Mr. Flaster has significant expertise in complex litigation matters. He has successfully litigated lawsuits involving RICO claims, lawsuits against insurance companies involving bad faith cancellation disability benefits, professional liability claims, partnership disputes, oppressed minority shareholder claims, employment law disputes and divorce cases involving contested issues of alimony, equitable distribution and child support and high net worth divorces. As many of his cases involve highly sophisticated factual and legal issues, Mr. Flaster utilizes a collaborative approach with his clients to develop, execute and implement cost effective and successful litigation strategies.
- New Jersey, 1981
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York,1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1981
- Rutgers-Camden School of Law, J.D., 1980
- Lehigh University, B.A., Government, with Honors, 1976
- Honorable Joseph L. Conn, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Passaic County, 1980-1981.